Monday, February 7, 2022

My tumour looks like a head...

 


This seems to be a reoccurring theme--tumour looks like something other than a bog standard tumour. 


Not that I'm an expert on what tumours are supposed to look like, of course, (Google does have some suggestions though), but I'm pretty sure there are things they shouldn't look like...in my opinion..as an expert Tumour Incubator...


If you've checked out my previous post, you would've seen the creepy clown in my tumour. This noggin-ish image is from a different scan, and I think I almost find it even creepier...not sure why...maybe because it looks so realistic...so....well...head-like...


For some reason, I find myself thinking of the Headless Horseman...again, don't know why...I do know that I don't like it...not gonna lose my head over it though...not the one that's growing out of my shoulders, at least...


How can I put a positive spin on this...? Gonna have to dig deep here...um...it's good to have a spare...? (Or does that only apply to tyres? This thing is kinda like a spare tyre, of the unhelpful variety, given it's location.)


Let's try again... 


Perhaps I should be thankful I don't have to give birth to it...? 


It almost looks like it's asleep...? 


It doesn't appear to have any teeth...? 


It's not making eye contact...? (Imagine if it was winking...actually, let's not...I don't mind trees winking at me though. Scroll down to my Surgery or Exorcism? post for photographic evidence.)


That's all I got so far...if you have any suggestions, don't be shy..tumour humour is encouraged here...


Wait...I just thought of another positively positive positive!


Two heads are better than one...?:-) 


I'm sure Zaphod Beeblebrox would second that...or maybe he said it first...*rushes off to consult tattered copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, pausing to reread the sage advice on the back cover.*


Which leads to even more  rose-coloured questions to ponder...


Does a second head mean that I have a second brain...? 


I'm pretty sure I've heard some sciency peeps propose that idea before--that our gut has it's own control room. 


Does that therefore imply I may have double the IQ...? 


Hmmm...my tendency to be a complete dumbarse, seems to suggest otherwise...and for the record, Brain No.1 doesn't like what Brain No.2 is thinking/plotting. Perhaps it's my evil twin in there...in fact, Brain No.1 thinks Brain No.2 is a No.2...


Maybe there isn't a head or a clown in my tumour, but a shapeshifter, that does an impressive head/clown impersonation...what will it morph into next...


My guess is a gorgon...there's a reason I call it Medusa...


Always-look-on-the-fright-side-of-life...


Because sometimes, you just have to look these things in the eye... 


If only I could trick Medusa into looking herself in the eye...or maybe if I could just get my stoopid immune system to notice her. FFS. It really needs to pull its head out of the sand and face up to its problems, tackling them head on...it's a no-brainer...(Insert hitting head against brick wall emoji here.)


Please note, as aforementioned in my previous posts, I wouldn't poke fun at other people's tumours, just my own. I grew it all by myself and so therefore consider it fair game.


And, of course,  tumour talk aside, it's important to look at pictures of beautiful things too, like bugs! Woohoo!


Let's soothe ourselves by doing that now;




Oh, and I started another blog! Somewhere where I can tell as many cat stories as I want! Woohoo! And I've just posted a photo of a cat who also looks like he might have an extra head...


If you're curious;


https://catpolitics101.blogspot.com/


Or https://catpolitics101.blogspot.com/ If that link doesn't show up. Technical trouble. Sheesh.

No comments: